Have you had trouble accessing the E-edition over the last couple of days?
Have you had trouble accessing the E-edition over the last couple of days?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
No!
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
I figured out the problem. For some odd reason it was trying to access the 10/10/06 edition of the paper when it didn't exist.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
All-in-all, the E-edition has worked fine for me. I really like the features, especially being able to pick out a photo or article I like and save it without having all the paper mess.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
My wife likes that there aren't papers lying everywhere around the house.
I just need a laptop so I can read the paper on the crapper or on the porch while I'm having a smoke.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I could probably help you out in that department. I have a Dell Inspiron 8100 that needs a home. It has no modem, but does have an NIC.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
I really dislike the Times website now that they offer this E edition. Is it really worth the fee, which is $6 a month I think?
For me it is. I know some folks actually like a paper right in front of them, but that's not necessarily my thing. I receive enough mail during the week to create clutter around the house, so I don't need a daily newspaper to compound the problem. We subscribe to the Sunday edition, so our price is only $2.99 a month as current subscribers.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
Bookmarks